Millgate House Hotel was originally a miller’s house in 1890. It was subsequently converted into flats in 1972 and then became Millgate House Hotel in 1981. A substantial extension was added in 1991 which tripled the room capacity, the Orangery bar & restaurant was also added. The Hotel is situated in the conservation area of Millgate, the river Trent is opposite and famous for its fishing, Newark castle is close by and we are a short walk to the large market place which is lined with historic listed buildings, on the edge of the market sits the beautiful parish church, St Mary Magdelene.
53 Pelham St, Newark NG24 4TU